Management Services LLC.
KEVIN L. HASTINGS, JR., D.O.
ANDREW J. WHITTOCK, RPA-C.
KEVIN L. HASTINGS, III, FNP-C
153 Oakdale Rd, Johnson City, NY 13790
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Trigger Point Injections
- Intra Articular Joint Injections
- Ultrasound Guided Injections
- Medication Management
- Mechanical Chair Massage
- Integrated Physical Therapy (same building) with Oakdale PT
- Medical Marijuana Certification and Management*
- CBD (cannabidiol) Theraputics & Treatment*
* These services provided only by KEVIN L. HASTINGS, III, FNP-C
Osteopathic manipulative therapy is a type of "hands-on" medical treatment based on an in-depth understanding of the musculoskeletal, circulatory, lymphatic and nervous systems of the body used by DO's. Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine are fully-trained, fully-licensed medical doctors who complete premedical undergraduate courses, 4 years of medical school and 3 or more years of residency training in their chosen specialties after medical school. They must be fully licensed in their respective states before they can practice medicine.